How it works:
Step 1: Purchase Voucher
Please scroll down, choose the number of passengers joining the trip, and continue the purchasing process.
Step 2: Choose Date
After purchasing your trip voucher you'll receive a confirmation email with a link to choose the date you wish to travel. Your voucher is valid until December 30th, 2014.
Step 3: Enjoy Your Trip
On the day of the trip show up at the pickup location listed on your confirmation email and enjoy your trip.
Enjoy a fascinating day the Capital of the United States. Learn the history of the colonies, the American Revolution and the Civil War.
See Capitol Hill home of the US Congress – and learn about the structure of the U.S. government. Stop at the White House, home to the President of the United States and the West Wing.Visit the Memorials dedicated to Jefferson who wrote the Declaration of Independence and Lincoln who ended slavery in 1860. Visit Iwo Jima and Vietnam Memorials to understand how these events changed the country. Get a glimpse of Arlington Cemetery where over 200,000 soldiers have been buried since the Civil War. Spend time at the Smithsonian’s Air and Space Museum , a monument to the technology of the twentieth century. Exhibits include the Kitty Hawk, Spirit of St. Louis, command modules from space flights like Apollo 11, and more.
This is our most popular tour for many reasons - the history, the politics, the beauty of the city and the amazing contrast to New York!
- $129 for a 1-day tour to Washington, DC ($165 value)
- Children under 3 years old are free.
- The tour runs Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday from November to April, and daily from May to October; lasts 14–15 hours, with walking at each stop
- Sights include the Jefferson and Lincoln Memorials, the U.S. Capitol, the Iwo Jima and Vietnam Memorials, the Smithsonian’s Air and Space Museum, and a stop outside the White House
- Available in English and Spanish. Portuguese and Italian upon request
Reservation required at least 72 hours in advance; subject to availability.
Cancellation are required at least 24 hours in advance. No shows are non-refundable.
Pickup and drop-off is at 7th Ave & W 47th St (directly outside McDonald's).
Check-in time is 6:20am - 6:30am; bus departs at 6:40am sharp.
Tour is approximately 15 hrs round trip.
Tour stops for breakfast and lunch; meals not included.
Offer valid through December 30, 2014.